Hidden TV Lift System
Terms and Conditions
All content of this Web Site, its designs and its art, television, Hidden TV Lift System and other images remain the copyright of their respective owners. These persons or entities will include but will not necessarily excluded to EasyArt, The Bridgeman Art Library, Future Automation Sound and Vision, Linak, Imperial College, The London Development Agency and Mainline Trading Limited which is the owner of the DECOLIFT Hidden TV Lift System which is also a brand name.
Likewise the brands and product names are also trademarks of their respective owners.
Web Site Content
1. We do our best to ensure that the information in the Web Site is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot warrant the accuracy of any product, pricing, service, delivery or any other information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
2. Any recommendation or other information within the Web Site is followed by you at your own risk.
3. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the Web Site is provided solely for the use and convenience of you. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us nor does not mean we have any association with any web site linked. We are not responsible for the content of any sites that have links with this Web Site or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
4. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Web Site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
5. Where you deal as consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
Web Site Intellectual Property Rights
6. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the Web Site belong to ourselves or our sponsors, service providers, appointed manufacturer or suppliers.
7. In particular, nothing contained in these conditions or the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trade marks that may be displayed or contained within the Web Site.
Your use of this Web Site
8. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the Web Site solely for personal and non-commercial use, save where express permission has been requested in writing and subsequently granted by us.
9. You may not reproduce, either in part or in its entirety, the contents of the Web Site in any form unless it is for personal, non-commercial use.
10. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Web Site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
11. You may not frame or link to the Web Site or any part of it without our express permission.
12. We shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the website or any information posted in it without notice and without incurring any liability.
13. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Web Site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
14. We also reserve the right to change the design and/or application of any products depicted in this Web Site, including but not necessarily excluded to the DECOLIFT and derivative designs thereof, without prior notice. The accuracy of any prices, delivery or product installation terms and conditions either stipulated or implied in this Web Site cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to update these without incurring any liability.
15. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law only, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
16. Nothing in this website or in any related advertisement, be it online or other, constitutes an offer to sell. Any undertaking by any side shall remain subject to contract as may be agreed between the vendor and the buyer.
If you wish to learn more about the patented DECOLIFT Hidden TV Lift System, please take a look at our Gallery or FAQs. The Hidden TV Lift System is available to purchase directly or via one of the Hidden TV Lift System third party retailers which can be found here.
Have you any Hidden TV Lift System enquiries? Get in touch and speak to our helpful, friendly team: Contact Us